- Sunday, 30 August 2020 at 9:30 am (CEST)
Livework studio, London
£1199 excl VAT
* This training will be rescheduled to a later date in Q3 2020. Livework is committed to reducing the impact of the Corona outbreak as it poses a high stress on elderly, sick people and our health care system. We all have family members, friends and friends of friends that fit into that category. *Sign up now
Do you want to build on your professional service design skills to create valuable impact for your clients or your organisation? Do you want to deepen your knowledge of service design methods and learn how to plan and run successful projects? This course is for you.
This two day training will bring your service design skills to the next level.
What we’ll cover:
- Get an idea of the service design landscape and assess your current capabilities
- Learn how to plan and conduct more complex research that produces high quality insights
- Understand how to test, prototype and implement service concepts that have real impact
- Get ready to scope, set up, and manage service design projects
At the end of the course, you’ll know how to plan and run a successful service design project, applying the right tools and methods to your challenges.
This course is targetted to practicioners.
Interested in joining this 2-day training? Sign up now!Grab your ticket