- Friday, 25 October 2019 at 9:00 am (CEST)
Livework Studio, London
Eurozone €253/ UK £254
Service design is a proven way to transform healthcare services. Learn how it can be used to improve outcomes for both patients and healthcare providers in this short course.
This half day event will introduce you to the fundamentals of service design for the healthcare and care system.
What we’ll cover:
- Why services in healthcare and beyond need to be designed
- When to apply service design
- A practical application of service design in health systems
At the end of this day, you’ll have gained an understanding of the role of service design in improving health care systems, the key steps we take when designing services, and the value this brings to customers, organisations and health systems. You will be able to talk about and pitch service design to your peers, managers, leaders or communities.
- Understanding change from a customer and patient perspective
- Why services? The value of service design
- Key elements of service design and when to apply them in healthcare systems
- Effective actions you can take today