- Friday, 25 October 2019 at 12:30 pm (CEST)
Livework Studio, London
Eurozone €253/ UK £254
Service design is a proven way to transform health & care services. Learn how it can be used to improve outcomes for both service users and health & care providers in this short course.
This half day event will introduce you to the fundamentals of service design for the healthcare and care system.
What we’ll cover:
- Why services in health & care and beyond need to be designed
- When to apply service design
- A practical application of service design in health & care systems
At the end of this day, you’ll have gained an understanding of the role of service design in improving health & care systems, the key steps we take when designing services, and the value this brings to customers, organisations and health & care systems. You will be able to talk about and pitch service design to your peers, managers, leaders or communities.
- Understanding change from a customer and patient perspective
- Why services? The value of service design
- Key elements of service design and when to apply them in health & care systems
- Effective actions you can take today