- Sunday, 30 August 2020 at 2:00 pm (CEST)
Livework studio, London
£50 excl VAT
* This training will be rescheduled to a later date in Q3 2020. Livework is committed to reducing the impact of the Corona outbreak as it poses a high stress on elderly, sick people and our health care system. We all have family members, friends and friends of friends that fit into that category. *Sign up now
Have you heard about service design, but want to know more? Want to learn about its value and how you can start to develop a customer centric mindset? This course is for you.
A half day event that will introduce you to the fundamentals of service design.
What we’ll cover:
- Why services, what service design is, and an overview of the design process.
- Techniques for understanding your customers.
- Overview of service design approach and methodology.
- Practical customer journey activity.
- A mix of theory supported by real world cases.
At the end of the session, you’ll have gained an understanding of the role of service design and the key steps you can take when designing services.
This course is targetted to enthusiast! No background knowledge is needed.
Interested in joining this half-day training? Sign up now!Grab your ticket