- Friday, 13 September 2019 at 2:00 pm (CEST)
Livework Studio, London
Eurozone €253/ UK £254
You've heard about service design and want to understand more? You want to learn about its value and how you can start to develop a more customer-centric mindset?
This half day event will introduce you to the fundamentals of service design.
What we’ll cover:
- Why services need to be designed
- When to apply service design
- The role of service design in a changing world
At the end of this day, you’ll have gained an understanding of the role of service design, the key steps we take when designing services and what value this brings to customers and organisations. You will be able to talk about and pitch service design to your peers, managers, leaders, or clients.
- Understanding change
- Why service? The value of service design
- Key elements of service design and when to apply them
- Effective actions you can take today
Interested in joining this course?Yes, I'd like to join!
- London | March 15th 2019 | 14:00-18:00 | DONE
- Rotterdam | April 11th 2019 | 14:00-18:00 | DONE
- London | September 13th 2019 | 14:00-18:00 | Register