- Thursday, 29 April 2021 at 4:30 pm
Value means different things to different people. It is perceived differently also within parts of the organisation and certainly by our clients, beneficiaries, suppliers or peers.
How do we understand, characterise and measure value? How do we articulate it in our organisations, ecosystems, along our supply chains?
It is hard to think of the attributes of customer centricity without a broader discussion around value. In this event, we will explore various perspectives on value. Following a short provocation around value from Liveworker Daniel Letts, we’ll delve into five topics on value with our diverse guest panelists from financial services, academia, mission oriented innovation and government.
- When: Thursday April 29th 2021
- Time: 4:30 PM GMT+1 (London time) / 5:30 PM CET (Amsterdam time)
- Where: Online, Zoom
In this panel, we will have with us
- Rowan Conway, Policy Fellow and Head of Mission Oriented Innovation Network at UCL Institute for Innovation and Public Purpose
- Michael Ekpe, Former Deputy Managing Director at Parliamentary Digital Services & former Chief Digital and Technology Officer at Public Health England
- Pinar Emirdag, Global Head of Digital Client Service, Digital & Platform Services, J.P. Morgan Corporate and Investment Bank.
We'll be asking...
- What is value?
- What might it be for our specific stakeholders – be they patients, clients, beneficiaries, suppliers…?
- What is our characterisation of the value of CX?
- How do we measure it and how might that evolve?
- How do we advocate the value of CX in our organisations?
The session will delve into meanings of value and what these may be to different people.
Register for free
Join us to explore what constitutes value and how that can shape and inform how to deliver customer impact.Register here