- Thursday, 23 March 2023 at 12:00 pm
Eastern time , Zoom
Webinar: Transformation through service orientation
Are you a design leader helping your organization transform and scale with the customer at its heart? Join our webinar as we discuss the biggest challenges on this journey. Especially, if these resonate with you —
- 🏝 Everyone is doing their best, but on completely separate islands
- 🚧 Previous approaches have made progress, but they’ve stalled
- 🕴 Making strategic decisions based on stakeholder opinions
- 💸 Can’t prove the value of change projects
- 🤷♀️ Unclear how all our resources delivers value to customers.
We’ve been working with organizations and strategic decision makers to overcome these challenges through a suite of service orientation tools that we’ll discuss during the webinar.
- Service Architecture — a centralized view of all your service experiences from the point of view of your customers with related overlays of insight databases, evaluation criteria, and any other related valuable information you want to control about your services.
- Service Performance — a framework to connect customer journeys with the expected outcomes of the service at any stage and find the relevant data in your organization to evaluate the health of the service from a customer, business and operational perspective.
- Service Governance — the organizational system and guidelines that support how you prioritize, make decisions and adapt to evolving information to continuously improve customer experiences.
Want to learn how these service orientation tools connect design and provide cohesion with other organizational and business practices in the organization, while still retaining the voice of the customer?
Join Antonio Starnino, Service Design Director from Studio Wé as he speaks with Dan Pérez, Global Marketing Director, Strategy & Innovation, from Kite Pharma and Liz LeBlanc, Service Design Lead from Livework to bring together the different consultancy and client perspectives working on these challenges.
- Date: Thursday, 23 March 2023
- Time: 12:00-1:00 PM ET / 4:00-5:00 PM GMT
- Location: Online via Zoom
Can’t make the webinar? But you’d like to receive the recording. Make sure to register so we can send you the video recording.Register here
Meet the speakers
Dan Perez, Global Marketing Director, Strategy & Innovation, Kite Pharma: Dan is a business leader specializing in healthcare, design strategy, human-centered innovation, and integrated product and service development.
At Kite Pharma his work involves interfacing with patients, caregivers and Healthcare Professionals to understand and design holistic user experiences for CAR T treatment. This includes direct to patient services, brand messaging, and digital solutions to improve patient outcomes.
Liz LeBlanc, Associate Head of Design, Livework: Liz has extensive experience in leading projects for a diverse range of clients.With a background in fine arts and industrial design, she began her service design career while working at the Mayo Clinic Centre for Innovation and went on to do a Masters in Design from the Oslo School of Architecture and Design.
Liz has a strong focus on project organisation and process, keeping the work on time and in scope. She works to understand the core challenges faced by clients and the root of customers’ needs. She uses those challenges as inspiration for new concepts and service offerings that meet customer needs while balancing business objectives.
She brings her interest in making tangible improvements to people’s lives through service design and storytelling and communication skills to her work, with a particular interest and experience in healthcare.