- Thursday, 23 September 2021 at 4:30 am
Zoom , Online
What happens when an organisation commits itself to 'humanity above bureaucracy'?
Bureaucracy and traditional power structures hinder organisations from harnessing the power of their employees, their intelligence, ideas and passions.
New models seem necessary to build a truly human organisation, one that balances scale and speed, efficiency and creativity, control and experimentation.
- When: Thursday September 23rd 2021
- Time: 4:30 PM BST (London time) / 17:30 CET (Amsterdam time)
- Where: Online, Zoom
Topics we will explore
- What is a truly human organisation?
- What are the key ingredients to make a human organisation happen?
- What does a human organisation look like at scale for big companies?
- How can an organisation be transformed for humanity above bureaucracy when it was not designed from the ground up?
- Dr John Curran – Business anthropologist, executive coach, Founder JC & associates
- Monica Braunsdorf – Executive Director Service Design at J.P.Morgan Asset Wealth Management
- Thomas Foster – Global Head of Service Design – J.P. Morgan – Asset and Wealth Management as facilitator