For our London Studio we are looking for an executive level lead consultant capable of expanding our client portfolio through developing lasting client relationships. 10+ year experience in #servicedesign #innovation and/or #strategy consulting. You are keen to expand your horizon and grow professionally and personally by taking on larger, more demanding and different challenges. We are looking for curiosity, enthusiasm and energy.
- Lead business development activities, respond to new incoming opportunities & develop sustainable client relationships based on mutual value creation.
- Shape and oversee execution of a portfolio of service design projects with key clients and prospects.
- Continuously strive to improve the outcomes your clients desire and to meet their strategic objectives.
- Directly line manage more junior Liveworkers, creating conditions for their success. Also to be a visible leader across Livework, demonstrating model behaviours and building great working relationships internally
- Playing an active role in shaping and leading x-studio and local studio improvement initiatives and projects. Deputise to Studio Director.
- Actively collaborate with the Livework leadership team to the future success of Livework.
Skills, Knowledge and Experiences:
- Ten or more years of relevant professional experience, of which 5+ in marketing and selling professional services, including understanding client needs/required outcomes, preparing compelling offers/proposals and leading the “pitch and sale” of Livework services.
- Experience of working in the field of service design and/or innovation, at the client or agency side.
- Ability to work both independently and in close co-creation with others; to take decisions when needed and be able to create synergy in a diverse team, with specific roles and towards a common goal
- Excellent interpersonal skills: the ability to truly engage, connect and create trust with colleagues and clients on all levels
- Ability to be “on stage” in the context of a client workshop, training or public talk; ability to capture an audience, persuade and inspire
- Ability to use networking and thought leadership effectively to raise the profile of Livework in its markets, across a range of sectors and subjects
- Competent in leadership and line-management
- You arrive with a relevant network
Livework drives customer centricity, organisational change and business impact with service design. We’re 80+ people worldwide, with a clear mission to improve society and business through service design.
We’re a growing organisation, working internationally from locations in Rotterdam, London and Sao Paulo. We’re proud of the work we do, which aims to put human needs at the heart of what organisations do, whilst also making them more effective and profitable.
We work for clients like Public Health England, Mastercard, Danone, Adidas, Lufthansa and even an international producer of horse shoes. Variety is one of the great benefits of being a Liveworker!>> Apply To Position <<