We’re a growing organisation, working internationally from locations in Rotterdam, London and Sao Paulo. We’re proud of the work we do, which aims to put human needs at the heart of what organisations do, whilst also making them more effective and profitable.
We work for clients like Public Health England, Mastercard, Danone, Adidas, Lufthansa and even an international producer of horse shoes. Variety is one of the great benefits of being a Liveworker!
For our London office we are recruiting for a full time Senior Service Designer.
You’ve probably completed a masters in service design, or maybe a bachelors in a related discipline and have 7 + years of experience in the field with either an agency or on the “client side”. You are keen to expand your horizon and grow professionally and personally by taking on larger, more demanding and different design challenges. We are looking for curiosity, enthusiasm, energy and a can-do design thinkers mentality.
- Native or fluent in English
- Passionate about service design and user centred design
- Able to translate customer experience designs to business and operational requirements
- An expert in design research, analysis and synthesis to identify insights and opportunities
- An expert in using service design methods and tools and collaborating with other disciplines.
- Always looking for more effective ways to increase the impact of your work and you have demonstrably created real business impact with it.
- Great at working in/with multidisciplinary teams, but happy to work independently too
- Strong in spoken, written and visual communication skills
- Capable to manage your own workload and flexible to adapt to changing demands
We would love to see your CV and your portfolio as well as a cover letter.
See link for a more detailed description:More details to apply