We are looking for a temporary, flexible, enthusiastic and hands-on marketer who will be responsible for developing and executing the Livework content marketing roadmap for 2021 and the beginning of 2022 based either in the UK or in the Netherlands. The marketing manager reports to the Livework Group Commercial Director, Wim Rampen.
About the role:
- Developing strategies and tactics to spread the word about our company, our services and drive lead generation for our organisation.
- Own and run Livework’s content marketing program.
- Manage and execute the monthly distribution and production of new content in line with the marketing strategy.
- Produce content for our website and blog that attracts and converts customers through its valuable and engaging nature.
- Manage all activities related to Livework organised events and webinars and Liveworkers on stage at external events like conferences, masterclasses etc.
- Actively manage the Livework academy calendar, communication and participant acquisition activities.
- Take charge of the marketing budget, ensuring that funds are invested and allocated wisely.
- Measure and report performance of marketing activities.
- Project manage the development of our new multilingual Livework studio website in London, Brazil and Rotterdam.
- BS/MS degree in marketing or a related field.
- Available for 24-32 hours per week from November 2021 to mid June 2022. (freelance contract possible).
- 3-6 years experience in a similar B2B marketing role.
- Hands-on, collaborative and result oriented approach.
- Excellent organisation and project management skills. Accuracy is key.
- Proven experience in identifying target audiences and in creatively devising and leading cross-channel engaging marketing campaigns.
- Solid knowledge of marketing and social media tools (e.g., Google Analytics, Hootsuite, Eventbrite, WordPress, Zoom, Mailchimp).
- Experience with SEO.
- Good taste, a sense of aesthetics and a love for great copy and clear communication.
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online and offline marketing and measurement.
- Right to live and work in the Netherlands or the UK post Brexit (will need to show evidence of visa/expiry date)
- Fluent in Dutch and English
Behaviours we value
Respectful, learning and sharing: Respect for all people is at the heart of what we do. At Livework, we believe that everyone has a lot to teach and even more to learn. We will expect you to display respect for others, to seek to learn from your peers, our clients and the wider world and to share what you know openly.
Service-minded and design results-driven: Services are at our core. We believe that seeing the service in everything is illuminating – we look for a passion for service in our team. We also believe that design drives real change when we focus on achieving outcomes for our clients and their customers. The impact we have is our ultimate reward.
Humble, bold, empathetic and inclusive: We balance being humble and bold and hope you do too. We encourage our team to be bold in their convictions, but humble towards the experiences and opinions of others. We expect you to embrace and value all kinds of perspectives and views, and be outspoken and candid. In turn, we commit to create a safe and transparent workplace in which you can be yourself and explore your full potential.
Optimistic, committed with live/work balance: Optimism is part of our culture. We find opportunities, ideas and solutions for making things better, and infect others with positivity. A key to our culture is a good live/work balance. We work hard but ensure that we are healthy and have a life outside work that enriches us. We look for people who get the balance right and love both.
Your next steps
We would love to see your CV.
In your cover letter, please let us know what you can bring to the team.
We’ll keep this job post open until we find the right person to join our team. Therefore there is no closing date for this role so if you are keen to join our team, please submit your application soon.
You will hear from us!Apply here